About
2008-01-20

Why This Blog?  

I made the decision to run multiple blogs in conjunction with My Internet Marketing Adventures in order to keep myself more focused and have the content be more consistent. As a new blogger, I read what the more experienced folks had to say and it seems that writing reviews leads to quicker cash than pay-per-clicks or affiliate advertising does. Yet, what happens to your blog when you are known to be writing reviews for money? I guess it depends on your intent. I see writing reviews for money and other remuneration as a viable activity and one that I want to participate in, at least until my ad revenue is sufficient to warrant otherwise. The problem has been that I've been so busy with structuring my blogs and getting them up and running that I haven't turned to writing for money yet, something that I hope to rectify this week with this blog.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Why This Blog?

 
ss_blog_claim=468f581948980e4e1b35b377570c8dd5