About
2008-01-18

1000 Thanks To Ken Brown of You Can Learn Series!  

Honestly, when I started entering these contests it was more of a hobby than with any real expectation of winning. And yet I found my Entrecard account 1000 Entrecard Credits fatter yesterday after winning 1st prize in the You Can Learn Series Scavenger Hunt / Contest. Ken has one of the more comprehensive sites I've run across while participating in the Entrecard community, but what impressed me more than his site or the 1000 ECs, was his willingness to implement a suggestion that each contestant be rewarded for entering the contest. The idea was to offer each Scavenger Hunter 5-10 ECs for their efforts. Ken ended up giving them each 100 ECs. Job well done, Ken!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
ss_blog_claim=468f581948980e4e1b35b377570c8dd5