About
2008-01-13

Noman Isa Nisland...Join Some Blog Communities!  

By now you have seen them...widgets full of miniature faces representing visitors to someone's blog. MyBlogLog and Blog Catalog seem to appear the most on blogs that I visit, and there are dozens more sprouting up here and there. Is it worth joining these communities? I guess it depends on what you are trying to achieve. And what I'm trying to achieve with this blog is to highlight the Top Blog Communities in one place so that the reader can easily sign up for the ones that appeal the most. Also, I'll provide my two cents about my experiences with these various communities. Feel free to let me know if I'm missing a good blog community that should be included here. And I might just cover some more socnets, too, if they have some specific appeal to bloggers.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



 
ss_blog_claim=468f581948980e4e1b35b377570c8dd5