About
2009-02-09

Where to start?  

It looks like the same place, only I don't recognize many of the faces in the Entrecard community. I signed up with Entrecard in December 07 and felt like I was a latecomer joining a group of pioneers. New features were rolling out on a regular basis, as were new categories of blogs. Making Money Online was one of the most active categories, as were Computers and Internet and Internet Marketing. A quick browse through today's Most Popular shows a predominance of Entrecards with the word "Mom" in them or pictures of animals.

What happened to the Making Money Onliners? Where'd they go? Are they making money elsewhere or did they go get a day job, like I did? It was just over a year ago that 1000 Entrecard Credits sold on ebay for $20. Now, there aren't any results for an ebay search for "Entrecard", so I'm guessing that it's against the rules to sell ECs.

So where does one start with so many blogs to choose from? And what do I want this blog to accomplish? There was a brief moment when The Entrecarder served as part of the town's welcome wagon, being as there were only a few hundred active Entrecarders and only a couple of us that were regularly writing about Entrecard developments. Entrecard is now a bustling city where one is no longer expected or able to know all of its citizens. The neighborhoods (categories) have grown into towns in their own right and some have more citizens than Entrecard did when I first arrived.

The upside is that with the larger population it is easier to target a specific audience and if so motivated focus all of one's daily drops on them. I'll wander around a bit and see where I'm most comfortable and likely chronicle my travels here in this blog.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Where to start?

 
ss_blog_claim=468f581948980e4e1b35b377570c8dd5