About
2008-10-11

The Entrebeat Goes On  

If you build it...

I get visitors to this blog every day, although I suspect that most are just dropping and running. I haven't been active in the Entrecard community over the past few months and I don't see that changing any time soon. I still think Entrecard is great and I'm still a big fan of its founder. And while I'm willing to let my other 19 blogs go by the wayside, I want to keep this one a part of the Entrecard community. So, every once in a while I'll update this blog and blather on about something.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for the credit exchange.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



5 comments: to “ The Entrebeat Goes On

 
ss_blog_claim=468f581948980e4e1b35b377570c8dd5